Saturday 7 April 2012

Don't Curse me




  • Avk Raman likes this.

    • Avk Raman 
      VN, you are a blessed writer and thinker too. No need for me to advise, still... use the bricks thrown at you to build not a house but a mansion. Just ignore criticism, sarcasm, and all such negative reactions from others. March on...Let them bark at the man on the elephant(of knowledge). One more thing, we must keep away ourselves from directly interacting with certain 'aasuric' elements. Hope, I did not cross my limit, but bear with me being a well-wisher.

      34 minutes ago ·  ·  1

    • Vasudevan Namboodiri Thank u very much ji, for this timely interaction which can redirect me to myself. Thanks a lot. My pranaams.
      17 minutes ago · 

    • Avk Raman Pranams. Shubha dinam.
      13 minutes ago · 

    • Vasudevan Namboodiri Tathaastu.
      12 minutes ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment